As usual, I am way behind in my newsletter to customers who have opted into receiving my emails, so have decided to go with an open newsletter for now to you all just to let you in on things happening at elle & belle jewelry. Thank you once again to all my loyal customers for your purchases from elle & belle jewelry. I really appreciate your patronage and love reading all your lovely reviews. I hope to publish some of your kind comments in another blog but in the meantime they can be seen on my website home page 'Reviews'. But I digress...
I send out a one and only email after first time orders just to mention a few things our new customers might be interested in and it goes something like this:
1. I occasionally send out a newsletter to customers who are interested in getting shop updates, notices of shop sales and promotions, giveaways or new collections. If you would be interested in receiving a newsletter 2 or 3 times a year please send me a quick reply.
2. My social media contacts are listed below. If you are interested in following along that would be great. Coupon codes are available for my social media friends on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram. Take a look at my accounts and discover the codes on the profile page or in my posted listings.
3. If you are so inclined, post a photo wearing your new ‘elle & belle' piece on Instagram at #elleandbellejewelry and tag @elleforsterjewelry or send a reply here and I will post it for you. I am planning to select a winner of a bead bracelet once at least 5 photos have been posted. You could be a winner!
4. And finally, coupon code offers. USE:
- THANKYOU15 appreciation coupon for a 15% discount on a future purchase
- FRIEND30, for 30% off a purchase each when you refer a friend
- FEEDBACK20, for 20% off a future purchase when you post a review of your new purchase at www.elleandbellejewelry.etsy.com
Only one coupon per order, please.
A recent feature to our shop is FREE SHIPPING. Everyone loves free shipping, right? It is available on most orders shipped to Canada and the USA. No code necessary.
A new feature to our Etsy community is Guest Checkout. This is something that our customers and sellers have been asking for and Etsy listened. No need to create an account anymore making checkout faster and easier. You can still create an account if you would like to become a member of the Etsy community and save things you like etc. as well as participate in teams and forums.
Let me know if I can be of any more help. Thanks again!
All the best,
Liz (Elle) elle & belle jewelry